[OmniOS-discuss] High Availability storage with ZFS

Stephan Budach stephan.budach at JVM.DE
Tue Jan 6 15:19:51 UTC 2015

Am 06.01.15 um 14:08 schrieb Filip Marvan:

> Hi Vincenzo,
>
> your solution is much more better, so thank you very much for your
> notes. I will try that too!
>
> Filip

Have you looked at the setup that Saso Kiselkov describes in his blog
here:
http://zfs-create.blogspot.nl/2013/06/building-zfs-storage-appliance-part-1.html
It seems to cover most of a pacemaker setup, including the resource agents.

Cheers,
budy