[OmniOS-discuss] assertion failed for thread / omnios r12

Randy S sim.ple at live.nl
Fri Jan 9 21:33:37 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Maybe this has been covered already (I saw a bug about this so I thought this occurence should not be present in omnios r12) but when I do a zdb -d rpool after having upgraded the rpool to the latest version, I get a :
assertion failed for thread 0xfffffd7fff162a40, thread-id 1: spa_writeable(vd->vdev_spa), file ../../../uts/common/fs/zfs/vdev.c, line 1566

What can have caused this.

zpool upgrade rpool
This system supports ZFS pool feature flags.

Enabled the following features on 'rpool':
  lz4_compress
  multi_vdev_crash_dump
  spacemap_histogram
  enabled_txg
  hole_birth
  extensible_dataset
  embedded_data
  bookmarks
  filesystem_limits

Is there a way I can disable this spacemap feature after having done the upgrade?
It seems that Bug #5165 (https://www.illumos.org/issues/5165) is still in there.

Regards,