[OmniOS-discuss] Any bloody users out there?

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Tue Jan 13 14:50:44 UTC 2015

> On Jan 12, 2015, at 2:04 PM, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:
>
> I'm close to an update (with some exciting developments), but I'm wondering if anyone is using bloody for actual data.  I ask because as of right this second, both illumos-gate and illumos-omnios have a potential problem in ZFS.

Many are sending me unicast mails when we should be discussing this on list.

.  .  .

Scroll down here and look for "ZFS"

	http://echelog.com/logs/browse/illumos/1421017200

Very recently introduced code changes likely caused them.  These changes HAVE NOT been compiled and pushed out into the bloody IPS server yet, BUT they are in the illumos-omnios master branch so you can see them (and use them if you compile yourself).