[OmniOS-discuss] openldap-server install problems

Lauri Tirkkonen lotheac at iki.fi
Mon Jan 19 16:56:19 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 19 2015 17:41:06 +0100, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> A humble request:
> Could you be persuaded to update the Radicale package to 0.10 and at
> the same time repackage to use the supplied Python version in Omnios
> which is 2.6?

I could probably update to 0.10 later this week but I'd rather keep
using my own python as per KYSTY. You're of course free to fork ;)

> The reason is that using Python 3.3 means no
> - IMAP Auth
> - LDAP Auth
> - PAM Auth

I don't understand why python3.3 implies no support for those things
(although I admit I'm not using authentication in radicale, I let my web
server do that).

--
Lauri Tirkkonen | lotheac @ IRCnet