[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r06 locked up due to smartctl running?

Stephan Budach stephan.budach at JVM.DE
Tue Jan 20 19:30:32 UTC 2015

Am 20.01.15 um 16:42 schrieb Dan McDonald:
> Check the firmware revisions on both mpt_sas controllers.  It's possible one need up-or-down grading.
>
> There are known good and known bad revisions of the mpt_sas firmware.  Other on this list are more cognizant of what those revisions are.
>
> Dan

Hi Dan,

thanks - I do have all of my boxes equipped with the same hardware - LSI
2907-8i. I am downloading the MRM software from LSI and will install it
on my backup host to check the firmware revisions of both HBAs on that
box first.

Cheers,
budy