[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r06 locked up due to smartctl running?

Stephan Budach stephan.budach at JVM.DE
Tue Jan 20 20:28:46 UTC 2015

Am 20.01.15 um 21:19 schrieb Michael Rasmussen:
> On Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:38:18 -0800
> Richard Elling <richard.elling at richardelling.com> wrote:
>
>> avoid P20 like the plague (google it for the blow-by-blow accounts of pain)
> Several people on the list have downgraded from P20 to P18. P20 seems
> to be a pile of junk.

Afaik, my older ones are on p15 while my newer ones are on p17. It's the
p15's that grumbled on my today, so I might get them all to p18, if this
is, what most people in here are using with their 2907's.

Thanks,
budy