[OmniOS-discuss] VAAI Testing

W Verb wverb73 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:57:51 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Thank you for your kind offers to help test this. I chatted briefly with
Dan M. a few days ago, and I have offered to root through the
illumos-nexenta repository to isolate and commit the changes he mentioned
in illumos-gate. That should take care of points 1 and 2. I don't have a
timeline for this, but I hope to scope the work in the next few days.

As for testing, I've begun looking at the old STF suite, which may or may
not be the right toolset to use for this. If anyone has other suggestions,
please respond to this post.
http://blog.delphix.com/jkennedy/2012/01/18/resurrecting-the-zfs-test-suite/

I'll post again once I have made some progress.

-Warren V