[OmniOS-discuss] NFS v3 locking broken in latest OmniOS r151012 and updates

Joe Little jmlittle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 18:02:19 UTC 2015

Just to answer this question, I had already bumped that up based on some
suggestions on the net:

root at miele:/root# echo ::svc_pool nlm | mdb -k | grep 'Max threads'

mdb: failed to add kvm_pte_chain walker: walk name already in use

mdb: failed to add kvm_rmap_desc walker: walk name already in use

mdb: failed to add kvm_mmu_page_header walker: walk name already in use

mdb: failed to add kvm_pte_chain walker: walk name already in use

mdb: failed to add kvm_rmap_desc walker: walk name already in use

mdb: failed to add kvm_mmu_page_header walker: walk name already in use

Max threads             = 80

Still no locking w/ v3.