[OmniOS-discuss] ZFS crash/reboot loop

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon Jul 13 15:29:15 UTC 2015

> On Jul 13, 2015, at 11:25 AM, Derek Yarnell <derek at umiacs.umd.edu> wrote:
>
> https://obj.umiacs.umd.edu/derek_support/vmdump.0

Yeah, that's what I'm seeking.  Downloading it now to an r151014 box (you are running r151014 according to the first mail).  My normal '014 box is otherwise indisposed at the moment, so this dump may take a bit longer to analyze.  I can forward it along to the ZFS folks once I've done my initial analysis.

For bugs like these, I usually have to engage the illumos ZFS list.  If anyone here wants to follow along, I'll Cc: you on anything I report to them.

Thanks!