[OmniOS-discuss] Wiki change

Graham Stephens graham at thestephensdomain.com
Wed Jun 3 11:17:50 UTC 2015

I am going off the Oracle docs here:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19253-01/819-5461/gbebi/index.html

which state:

"Note that adding a raw volume to a zone has implicit security risks,
even if the volume doesn't correspond to a physical device. In
particular, the zone administrator could create malformed file systems
that would panic the system when a mount is attempted."

It may be overkill, but considering my initial problem was one of a
system crash, it stuck in my head.