[OmniOS-discuss] Problem with Omni R151014 upgrade

Lawrence Giam paladinemishakal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:44:52 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am trying to upgrade OmniOS but I keep getting network issue so I am
think of setting up a local repo so that my internal servers can grab the
upgrade file from the local repo, can someone teach me how to do? I
followed the wiki but it is very confusing and I need to do this tomorrow.

Thanks and Regards.