[OmniOS-discuss] FiFo on OmniOS

Heinz Nikolaus Gies heinz at licenser.net
Mon Jun 8 21:01:04 UTC 2015

Hi Stevan,
yap I suppose that would be great but I haven’t yet figured out the ipgk build system (any help appreciated ;). For now it’s manual compilation on OmniOS (not as horrible as it sounds!) or using a SmartOs system with pkgin.

if you want to compile it it’s rather simple actually this is for SmartOS https://gist.github.com/Licenser/c0573322309d973c73b1#file-setup-sh <https://gist.github.com/Licenser/c0573322309d973c73b1#file-package-sh> the main difference will be that you don’t have pkgin but pkg but it should be nearly the same (I’d try to look them up but the pkg search is giving 503’s here)

Please be aware so that it is in the test branch and highly experimental ;)

Cheers,
Heinz
---
Cheers,