[OmniOS-discuss] How do I rename a zone (including pool paths)?

Graham Stephens graham at thestephensdomain.com
Fri Jun 19 15:14:27 UTC 2015

Seems a simple question, but I've tried:

zoneadm move

which doesn't - it leaves the old zonepath and creates a link which
causes me no end of confusion as I want another zone called what this
used to be called...

If I try to copy, using:

zoneadm -z yyyy clone -m copy xxxx

it tells me that there is no "-m copy" option for an ipkg zone (then the
help kindly informs me I can use "copy" as a -m option). ;)

I don't want to use a snapshot because I want to delete the old zone
info afterwards.

Once again I'm afraid I'm lost (not unusual)...!