[OmniOS-discuss] illumos Compatible Server Configurations

Liam Slusser lslusser at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:20:07 UTC 2015

Dell has partnered with Nexenta and provided blessed hardware which was
designed to run Illumos.  You can ask your Dell sales person to spec
hardware to "Nexenta Configurations."  I've ordered a few "Nexenta
Configuration" type systems and they've all worked great with OmniOS.

http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/04/campaigns/dell-nexenta-storage

If you're having a problem finding somebody to help you, email me privately
and I can connect with you with somebody over at Dell that is in the know.

thanks!
liam