[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: Ang: KVM vnics not starting

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Fri Jun 26 14:30:56 UTC 2015

Hi!

-----Graham Stephens <graham at thestephensdomain.com> skrev: -----
Till: Johan Kragsterman <johan.kragsterman at capvert.se>
Från: Graham Stephens <graham at thestephensdomain.com>
Datum: 2015-06-26 16:24
Kopia: omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com
Ärende: Re: Ang: [OmniOS-discuss] KVM vnics not starting

On 26/06/2015 14:37, Johan Kragsterman wrote:
> Hi!

Hi Johan,

Can I ask some questions (speculations)?

Are you running the VMs from inside zones?

No VM's inside zone's, so far....

Are they attached to physical nics or virtual ones?

That I don't understand, VM's needs virtual nics? Perhaps you mean vnic attached to etherstubs? I use both sorts, both to etherstubs and to phys nics.

Are you using hyperthreaded CPUs?

Yes, I use HT.

Johan

Perhaps one of these might make a difference.

Graham.