[OmniOS-discuss] openssh on omnios

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Sep 3 22:12:57 UTC 2015

Is upstream going to be amenable to ditching SunSSH? As I recall from the
last time the topic was broached, there were a fair number of people who did
not want to lose the SunSSH specific changes (RBAC, a couple of other things
I don't recall offhand). Perhaps as SunSSH gets more and more obsolete, with
only an occasional interoperability bandaid back ported there will be less
resistance.