[OmniOS-discuss] r151014 users - beware of illumos 6214 and L2ARC

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Fri Sep 11 02:26:08 UTC 2015

Ouch 8-/, thanks for the heads up. I removed my cache devices for now; are
these problems something that is immediately visible, or could I possibly
still have some latent corruption hiding somewhere that might not be noticed
for months :(?

My last scrub ran last Friday and said it repaired 0 with 0 errors and there
were no known data errors. Now that the cache devices have been removed,
would another successful scrub prove there has been no damage?

Thanks.