[OmniOS-discuss] r151014 users - beware of illumos 6214 and L2ARC

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Fri Sep 11 02:36:37 UTC 2015

Blerg 8-/. So any pool running an illumos version with this bug and cache
devices might have an undetectable timebomb hiding somewhere that could
cause a failure at some later point? That's a bit disturbing <sigh>. Maybe
I'll ask on the zfs list and see if they know of any way to check whether a
given pool was hit.

Thanks.