[OmniOS-discuss] r151014 users - beware of illumos 6214 and L2ARC

wuffers moo at wuffers.net
Fri Sep 11 17:24:10 UTC 2015

My pool is definitely slower without the cache devices even though I have
256GB of ARC. Hope the patch comes in soon and I can re-enable them.

Does this bug have anything to do with the ZFS corruption I've been seeing
as discussed in this thread:
http://lists.omniti.com/pipermail/omnios-discuss/2015-August/005449.html

My scrub is still running, but seems slower for some reason right now.