[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: Ang: Re: OmniOS r151014 update - needs reboot!

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Tue Sep 15 10:18:16 UTC 2015

Hi!

-----"OmniOS-discuss" <omnios-discuss-bounces at lists.omniti.com> skrev: -----
Till: <omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com>
Från: Stephan Budach
Sänt av: "OmniOS-discuss"
Datum: 2015-09-15 12:02
Ärende: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: OmniOS r151014 update - needs reboot!

Am 15.09.15 um 10:17 schrieb Johan Kragsterman:
> Hi!

I updated one of my OmniOS boxes and performed a reboot -p, which went
smoothly. Afterwards, I re-added my L2ARC devices again to the two
zpools running on that host. All without any issue.

I will follow-up with at least two other nodes today, but that will be
later on in the afternoon.

Cheers,
Stephan

Thanks for the report, Stephan!