[OmniOS-discuss] omnios : r151014 : usb install media : installation failure ...

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at kathe.in
Sat Sep 26 03:11:44 UTC 2015

actually, i am trying to install to bare metal, it's an hp-aio, one on
which the 151012 'lts' edition installs and works just fine.

i tried the vm (virtualbox) approach, but my system is so horribly
underpowered that it was painful to use it in that manner, hence trying
to install omnios native.

thanks,

~mayuresh