[OmniOS-discuss] Wiki is slightly broken

Jacob Vosmaer contact at jacobvosmaer.nl
Mon Apr 25 19:50:06 UTC 2016

Hi Eric,

All may not be well after all: I was having a hard time clearing omniti.com
from my Chrome's local HSTS list... turns out omniti.com is hard-coded in
Chromium(!).

https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/41f8478faaf6c41b2b484e167b3dbb6a95674839/net/http/transport_security_state_static.json#5796

I suspect somebody submitted omniti.com via https://hstspreload.appspot.com/
.