[OmniOS-discuss] Supermicro X9DR3-F PCI Bus reported fault.

Ergi Thanasko ergi.thanasko at avsquad.com
Wed Apr 27 13:40:58 UTC 2016

You can also try the SUPERMICRO BMC port to see if any errors shows up in the logs

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2016, at 4:37 AM, Shaun McGuane <shaun at rackcentral.com<mailto:shaun at rackcentral.com>> wrote:

Hi Chip,

After several hours - I have discovered we have 2 faulty boards from the same supplier.

I got a third board from another vendor as a test and this did not have the issue.

What are the odds!

Thanks for your response.

Kind Regards
Shaun McGuane