[OmniOS-discuss] LX for OmniOS update

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Tue Aug 9 23:32:40 UTC 2016

Yeah - there's no "native apps storage" in LX zones currently.  SmartOS gets around this by their zonecfg properties (set by vmadm) and runtime code.  I'm not 100% sure how to solve this problem myself. I don't want to unravel  the entire SmartOS sweater.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)