[OmniOS-discuss] Disabling GSSAPI Key Exchange from future OpenSSH?

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Mon Dec 19 19:36:33 UTC 2016

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:27:32 -0500
Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:

> OpenSSH 7.4 is coming soon.  The maintainer of the illumos patch set is curious about the need for GSSAPI key exchanges in OpenSSH, now that it has completely replaced SunSSH.
>
> I think some of you may use this.  Is it mission critical for you?  Please provide feedback on here.  I'm not sure what will happen, but knowing the fallout one way or the other would help.

If people wants to integrate Omnios in a Windows AD environment with
native kerberos login GSSAPI is a crucial component.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
A kiss is a course of procedure, cunningly devised, for the mutual
stoppage of speech at a moment when words are superfluous.