[OmniOS-discuss] Curl now at 7.52.1 (was Re: Curl now at 7.52)

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Fri Dec 23 11:46:47 UTC 2016

> On Dec 21, 2016, at 10:39 AM, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:
>
> All supported OmniOS releases:
>
> 	r151014 (LTS)
> 	r151018 (old Stable)
> 	r151020 (current Stable)
>
> now have their cURL updated to 7.52.  This is a(nother) security update, so please "pkg update" quickly.  If you are not using linked-image zones (ipkg  vs. lipkg), make sure your zones get updated appropriately as well.

Turns out there was one missing bug to fix (as part of an overall 7.52 improvement in random number usage.. it was overlooked).

Everything above still holds true, but you'll have to update again, this time to 7.52.1.

Thanks,
Dan

p.s. I'm officially on break today, so pardon any latency until January 4th or so.