[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: Gimmie a Connection

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Fri Feb 5 19:48:18 UTC 2016

> On Feb 5, 2016, at 2:43 PM, Johan Kragsterman <johan.kragsterman at capvert.se> wrote:
>
> I think you instead should have a look on project FiFo for managing zones(and perhaps VM's?) on OmniOS.
>
> Dan, I think you were involved in this? Some more info?

I helped Heinz a little in his efforts to make FiFo happen for OmniOS.  There's one library we need to port from SmartOS (which I have lying in a workspace somewhere), but once that's up, one could just run it.  it's also possible that Heinz includes that library for the OmniOS version... I can't remember.