[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: Ang: zvol snapshot rollback issue, dataset busy

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Feb 17 16:05:24 UTC 2016

> On Feb 17, 2016, at 2:52 AM, Stephan Budach <stephan.budach at JVM.DE> wrote:
>

> Actually, the -k option is not mentioned anywhere but it is supported up to any version I checked. I came across this option when I searched the net for any means of deleting a LUN, but keeping the view and on some random website, there it was...

FYI, the man pages are open-source too!

I checked the stmfadm source quickly, and the -k isn't commented with "TOP SECRET DO NOT DOCUMENT!" or anything like that.

	http://src.illumos.org/source/xref/illumos-gate/usr/src/man/man1m/stmfadm.1m

Addressing -k would be a good way for someone to contribute.