[OmniOS-discuss] pkgrecv --clone of omnios package repositories fails

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Fri Feb 26 15:48:33 UTC 2016

Okay... you're not the first to report this, but when I saw this before I thought it was because of long-latency fubars.

I'm going to try two things:

1.) Try this transfer in a more direct way.  We have Apache Traffic Server on the front end for load and for protection.  I will try this with ATS eliminated on an internal transfer.

2.) I'm then going to rebuild and refresh the r151016 index and try internally if #1 fails.

Stay tuned,