[OmniOS-discuss] Updated pkg(5) for r151014 and r151016

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Fri Feb 26 18:51:44 UTC 2016

Thanks to Lauri, and Alexander P. of OpenIndiana:

> On Feb 26, 2016, at 9:55 AM, Lauri Tirkkonen <lotheac at iki.fi> wrote:
>
> Hi, I'm (finally) attempting to set up a local mirror for the omnios
> package repository, but getting this when attempting to pkgrecv --clone
> the r151016 repository, and a similar error for r151014, but bloody
> seemed to work fine:

<SNIP!>

I've just updated the r15101[46] branches of pkg5, AND just pushed out updates for:

	pkg
	lipkg
	ipkg

That cover the aforementioned signed-package pkgrecv problem, AND an additional problem with zone attach for newly created zones that was discovered & fixed in OpenIndiana:

	https://illumos.org/issues/6675

Thanks everyone!