[OmniOS-discuss] bareos instead of bacula

Dale Ghent daleg at omniti.com
Sat Jun 18 22:01:26 UTC 2016

The omniti-ms (OmniTI Managed Services) repo is a repository that is provided as a convenience to non-OmniTI users; it contains software we currently use or formerly utilized ourselves for our various customers and internal projects.

As such, it carries with it no warranty regarding being up to date for any given software package, or contain the successor projects to ones currently there. This is explained on the Packaging wiki page:

https://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/Packaging