[OmniOS-discuss] Where is my ZFS SMB share? (r151016)

Steven Ford sford123 at ibbr.umd.edu
Tue Mar 8 14:30:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

I recently reinstalled our backup data server with OmniOS r151016 from
OpenIndiana. It was a completely new installation with a different system
drive. I was able to import my previous pool and get replication working
again. However, it seems no matter what I do, I cannot get the new
installation to export the file system though SMB.

My server fault post has all of the details:
http://serverfault.com/questions/762160/where-is-my-zfs-smb-share

Thanks,

Steve