[OmniOS-discuss] recovering deleted files from ZFS?

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Mon Mar 14 19:13:32 UTC 2016

Thanks.  Sounds like it's already too late then.  It has been about day
and half since the deletion occurred.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'