[OmniOS-discuss] supermicro 3U all-in one storage system

Kevin Swab Kevin.Swab at ColoState.EDU
Mon Mar 21 23:14:43 UTC 2016

These things work with the ahci driver:

http://www.addonics.com/products/ad4mspx2-a.php

Performance is marginal for use as an l2arc or slog, but they're fine
for installing the OS.  Hot-swapping a failed device is tricky but
possible - I use nylon screws in case I drop one on the MB...

Kevin