[OmniOS-discuss] Installation Boot hangs after CPU/USB initialization - Intel Motherboard

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Tue May 3 18:32:50 UTC 2016

> On May 3, 2016, at 2:15 PM, Svavar Örn Eysteinsson <svavar at pipar-tbwa.is> wrote:
>
> did we dig up some ancient, or forgotten demon? :)

Not really.  But your symptoms reminded me of s similar problem a long time ago (2011-2012) where a system PCI ID was causing a crusty old driver that had nothing to do with the PCI ID to attach.  In your case, it was different, because you had two of something that should really only have been one.

Thanks for your patience.
Dan

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)