[OmniOS-discuss] 151018 "entire" missing library/python-2/jsonrpclib-26?

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed May 4 02:09:14 UTC 2016

> On May 3, 2016, at 5:50 PM, Volker A. Brandt <vab at bb-c.de> wrote:
>

> I guess that's because library/python-2/jsonrpclib-26 is missing from
> the "entire" incorporation, thus it's not version-locked into 151016.
>
> Right? :-)

Correct, and probably not a huge deal, because you shouldn't be jumping versions without REALLY jumping versions (i.e. uninstalling the not-yet-replaced ms.omniti.com packages).  We take pull-requests in omnios-build.  :)

NOTE:  ms.omniti.com new builds of any package do not present this problem, as they are not build with the incorporate dependency.