[OmniOS-discuss] AD integration problems

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:47:24 UTC 2016

I haven't heard of anyone using autohome shares in a while, so it's
possible that functionality regressed.
As usual, I recommend grabbing a network trace (port 445) and dtrace
outputs from both /usr/lib/smbsrv/dtrace/smbsrv.d and
/usr/lib/smbsrv/dtrace/smbd-all.d  -- all running while you reproduce
the problem.
If you need help figuring out what those tell you, put them up
somewhere we can see.

Thanks,
Gordon