[OmniOS-discuss] HP Gen9, H241 HBA

Richard Elling richard.elling at richardelling.com
Sat May 21 07:45:55 UTC 2016

we've been working on H241 JBOD driver. We have it talking to drives on a variety of enclosures along with several weeks of constant load. The current cpqary3 driver is not suitable, even if it attaches.

Let me know if you want to become involved and have enough time in your schedule to wait for it to be fully baked. Otherwise, HP does sell a rebranded LSI 23xx-based HBA that works fine OOB today.

  -- richard