[OmniOS-discuss] LSI3108

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon May 23 19:24:36 UTC 2016

> On May 23, 2016, at 3:19 PM, Richard Skelton <skeltonr at btconnect.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I have SAS 9305-24i Host Bus Adapter but it not seen by OmniOS
> Which driver should it use? Can it be configured?

Sounds like it should be attachable via the mpt_sas driver.  Can you utter "lspci" and find the HBA you have on your system?  It's possible the PCI ID isn't in the list of known drivers.

> Also the Intel X520-DA2 and the onboard  X540 are also not recognised.
> Both should use the ixgbe drive ?

This is REALLY weird, as both should as well.  Again, that "lspci" will help.

> What information do you need to add to a OmniOS r15018 system.

Everything you mention should already work.  I'm puzzled.