[OmniOS-discuss] fan control

Alexander Lesle groups at tierarzt-mueller.de
Wed May 25 10:00:59 UTC 2016

Hello Richard Elling and List,

all my 3 server with supermicro boards powered the fans with full
throttle after power on. After few seconds the speed go to low speed.
I have set the Fan Speed Control Modes to Balanced so they all run
with +/- 1700 RPM.
At Reboot the fans do not turn up to full speed the stay balanced.

--
Best Regards
Alexander