[OmniOS-discuss] MNPH29C-XTR support Omnios

Floris van Essen ..:: House of Ancients Amstafs ::.. info at houseofancients.nl
Wed May 25 18:04:45 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

I just ordered 3 MNPH29C-XTR , as i knew OmniOS/illumos support these connectx-2 cards through the hermon driver.
When I started installing I came to my shock to the conclusion they only support IB on connect-2 cards.

Is there anything I can do to have simply run 10G ?
Are there any plans to support 10G only for these cards?

I know lots of people are getting these cards, as lots of them are coming out of lease and are relatively affordable

Kr,

Floris

...:: House of Ancients ::...
American Staffordshire Terriers