[OmniOS-discuss] Network throughout 1GB/sec

Michael Talbott mtalbott at lji.org
Fri Sep 16 19:53:42 UTC 2016

Jumbo frames are a major help. Also, try using multiple streams (break single rsync job into multiple jobs). Also be sure to use rsync native protocol and don't tunnel it over ssh. Then there's bbcp which can push a single copy operation into multiple streams to fully saturate your disks/network ;) https://www.slac.stanford.edu/~abh/bbcp/

Michael