[OmniOS-discuss] Bug 6569 r151020

John Barfield john.barfield at bissinc.com
Sat Apr 1 16:07:42 UTC 2017

Thanks for that!

John Barfield
Engineering and Stuff

M: +1 (214) 425-0783  O: +1 (214) 506-8354
john.barfield at bissinc.com

4925 Greenville Ave, Ste 900
Dallas, TX 75206

For Support Requests:
http://support.bissinc.com <http://support.bissinc.com/> or support at bissinc.com

Follow us on Twitter for Network Status &  Updates!

 <https://twitter.com/johnbarfield>

On 4/1/17, 10:48 AM, "Dale Ghent" <daleg at omniti.com> wrote:

    This isn't make it in to 020. It will be in the 022, the next LTS. We plan to make an announcement on that soon regarding its availability.

    BTW, if you're curious if a specific commit is present in a particular branch in git, you can clone the repo and make sure the branches you're interested in are activated, and run the command:

    git branch --contains <commit hash>

    and it will tell you which branch(es) that commit is in.

    /dale