[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS bloody update -- countdown to r151022

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Fri Apr 21 20:14:36 UTC 2017

> On Apr 20, 2017, at 11:08 PM, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:
>
> Speaking of debugging, a few of the debugging items involve the installer ISO, so there will not be an ISO update with this bump.

Debugging of the installer went better than expected, AND there's a better Timezone selector now thanks to Jens Bauernfeind.

This page:

	http://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/Installation

now has updated ISO, USB-DD, and ZFS receive images for the new bloody.

Until r151022 ships, I'm still hard at work, so please keep banging away on these as I am.

Thanks,