[OmniOS-discuss] Encryption options

Machine Man gearboxes at outlook.com
Fri Aug 4 00:32:07 UTC 2017

I didn’t spend too much time researching using lofi as a block device, there isn't much info either. Now add zones to mix since the destination side is zones and no information is available.

Encryption remains this stumbling block that seems to be getting bigger and bigger every year based on requirements.

I ill have to spend ample time with lofi on my test gear and try to figure something out.

Sent from my Windows 10 phone