[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151014: failed to switch from SunSSH to OpenSSH

Krzysztof Grzempa grzempek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 11:56:46 UTC 2017

root at mojvps:/root# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
omnios                      origin   online F
https://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151022/
root at mojvps:/root# /usr/bin/pkg update -v --be-name r151022
Creating Plan (Running solver): -
pkg update: No solution was found to satisfy constraints
Plan Creation: Package solver has not found a solution to update to latest
available versions.
This may indicate an overly constrained set of packages are installed.

latest incorporations:

  pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/illumos-gate@11
,5.11-0.151022:20170510T210757Z
  pkg://omnios/consolidation/osnet/osnet-incorporation@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151022:20170510T212740Z
  pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/omnios-userland@11
,5.11-0.151022:20170511T001737Z
  pkg://omnios/entire@11,5.11-0.151022:20170511T002513Z
Dependency analysis is unable to determine exact cause.
Try specifying expected results to obtain more detailed error messages.

root at mojvps:/root# pkg update -v pkg://omnios/entire@11
,5.11-0.151022:20170511T002513Z
Creating Plan (Solver setup): |
pkg update: No matching version of entire can be installed:
  Reject:  pkg://omnios/entire@11,5.11-0.151022:20170511T002513Z
  Reason:  This version is excluded by installed incorporation pkg://
ms.omniti.com/omniti/library/uuid at 1.41.14,5.11-0.151014:20150508T153803Z
           This version is excluded by installed incorporation pkg://
ms.omniti.com/omniti/runtime/python-26 at 2.6.9,5.11-0.151014:20150609T202314Z

Thanks Dan,

Regards,
Chris