[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151014: failed to switch from SunSSH to OpenSSH

Dan McDonald danmcd at kebe.com
Sun Aug 13 17:33:53 UTC 2017

MANY of the OmniTI-Ms packages have hard coded version dependencies (e.g. ONLY r151014, not at least r151014).  I tried to fix this, but many packages there remained unbuilt to the new, looser, dependencies.

I'd remove ALL OmniTI-Ms packages before upgrading, and then put them back.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)