[OmniOS-discuss] failure in set-publisher for a zone to the new omniosce repository

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Fri Aug 25 11:45:48 UTC 2017

On Thu, 24 Aug 2017, Paul Jochum wrote:

; Hi All:
;
; I am working on updating a number of omnios machines from r151022 (under
; OmniOS TI) to R151022 (under OmniOS CE).  I am having problems updating one of
; my zones.  I am at the point now where I have unset all of the publishers in
; that zone, but I can not add the omniosce publisher.
;
; # pkg publisher
; PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
; #
; # /usr/bin/pkg set-publisher -P -g https://pkg.omniosce.org/r151022/core/
; omnios

Try setting it from the global zone. This looks like the zone doesn't have
direct Internet connectivity.

global% pkg -R /path/to/zone/root set-publisher ...

Andy

--

For OmniOSce Support, join us at https://gitter.im/omniosorg/Lobby

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123