[OmniOS-discuss] Security Questions regarding OmniOS

De Guzman, Leonard Leonard_DeGuzman at comcast.com
Fri Feb 3 22:04:24 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon,

I am writing with regard to some security questions I have related to OmniOS.

I am currently in the process of applying to have OmniOS approved for use internally at Comcast. As part of the on-boarding process, I am seeking guidance from OmniOS regarding some security-related queries I have.

What is the best method of forum for me to raise these questions with you?

Any guidance or advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Leonard de Guzman
SRE
VADER | VIDEO