[OmniOS-discuss] r151020 & bloody users --> new bash 4.4p12 available

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Feb 8 01:07:25 UTC 2017

Updated in response to this:

	https://github.com/jheyens/bash_completion_vuln/raw/master/2017-01-17.bash_completion_report.pdf

"pkg update" is your friend.  Note for bloody users, if you're running lipkg zones, use "-r" for update for now.  We'll go into discussions later about why you need to do that for now.

Thanks to both the oss-security list, and to Bob Friesenhahn, for making me aware of this.  (And Bob, sorry for saying, "24 hours," when I should've said, "24 minutes." It was much easier than I thought.)